What is Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy

Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy  In the Corona period, many people have thought about how to save their lives, how we can save ourselves and our loved ones, for this, many efforts have been made, meanwhile, IRDIA has taken measures to improve the health security of the people, Arogya Sanjeevani. Policy brought, it is a matter of happiness for those homes and families who want to protect themselves and their families in any situation, let’s know 

What is Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy

Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy
Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy

Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy

works like other insurance, if you are in a bad condition, then you are admitted in the hospital, then Arogya Sanjeevani policy will cover your entire expenses there, it gives coverage in case of suddenness, policy terms and conditions, inclusions, exclusions may be different if you If you take premium of Arogya Sanjeevani insurance, then it is also very economical, how come we know that if you want to protect your life and your life with Arogya Sanjeevani policy, then definitely read its benefits.

 Know what is the benefit of Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance?

 There are many such benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance which you will get better than other insurance policies, not only to help you but also stand by you when the situation worsens.

 Some of the major benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance are:

 1. Reasonable Premium: There are many health insurance policies already available but one can opt for this at very low premium as compared to them as IRDIA has already standardized it so that all who are aware of Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance or not That too, do not hesitate in any way to buy it, the person who is taking this scheme for the first time, then he will be able to buy it at the very lowest price.

 Low Co-Payment:

Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy
Aarogya Sanjeevani Policy

 In other policies, this claim amount is 30% for the insurer and the insured, then in some it is more or less but Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance has been fixed only 5%, that is, when you make a claim, you will have to pay only 5% of it, the rest 95%. you keep to yourself

 lifetime renewable

 You must have seen that in some policies the renewal is available for at least 10 years or maximum till the age of 50 years but Arogya Sanjeevani insurance is giving you lifetime renewal but if you want to buy it then your age is more than 18 and up to 65 If you are less then you are not capable and if you have more then you are not capable.

 cumulative bonus

 Better than others also because if you do not claim in Arogya Sanjeevani insurance, then your amount will increase by 5%

 free lookup period

 Just like money back is available in other online shopping, it remains in force for 15 days in the meantime, if you are not satisfied with the policy, you are also given the right to return.

 tax benefits

 In this, you get benefits under health insurance in which the policy premium is free from tax.

 It specifically reduces the taxable income you have

 comprehensive coverage:

 It provides many coverage to the insurance holder, which has facilities for almost all types of treatment, such as many major diseases like hysterectomy, hernia, cataract etc., which cost lakhs, the same benefits are available due to Arogya Sanjeevani insurance.

 ground level

 If you started earning only a few days ago and your income is very less, still you want to protect yourself and your family, then choose the option of Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance

 Know the limitations of Arogya Sanjeevani Policy:

 From the benefits of Arogya Sanjeevani, you must have guessed that how good and what kind of insurance policy it is, but it is important that you know its policies i.e. limits so that you get complete information.

 1. You can get treatment and other facilities only up to 5 lakhs from health insurance, that means if your expenses or treatment goes above 5 lakhs then you will have to bear

 2. There are some rooms like higher room and ICU capping up to 5000 in higher room and up to 10000 in ICU capping

Read more : birth certificate Apply online : Click here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *